from Gyeongsang National University(GNU)!
**The list of successful applicants has been individually notified.
Above all, we would like to deliver our heartfelt congratulations on your successful admission to GNU. We are so thrilled about upcoming days with you on our campus and promise that GNU will be a progressive platform to realize your dreams.
Let us talk about scholarships and your responsibility before coming to GNU. Since the information below is extremely significant for your admission, please carefully take a look at it and follow all the instructions.
◎ Tuition Payment(등록금 납부)
- Period: December 31th(Thur.) 2020 ~ January 5th(Tue.) 16:00 2021.(Korean standard time)
(If tuition fee payment is not wired within the period, admission will be revoked automatically)
- Download your tuition bill from our main website(www.gnu.ac.kr) with your application no. during this period and take the bill to the NH Bank to enroll and pay tuition.
- Tuition fees should be paid fully with exact amount in Korean currency.
※ Admission will be revoked if an admitted student does NOT pay tuition within the due date, so please be sure to make your payment by January 5th(Tue.) 16:00(KST)
※ Tuition fee on the bill is based on 2020 Academic year and tuition fee can be increased according to the result of university council committee. Please understand that there is possibility to request additional tuition fee.
※ Scholarship : Scholarships are expected to be granted after tuition payment and completion of scholarship selection(Scholarship selection will take place after late of May or June.)
◎ Visa Issuance(비자 발급)
- For those who are currently in a foreign country, an admission letter for your visa application will be released in January, 2021(after confirming that you pay a tuition fee) and deliver it to your mailing address written in your application form. Please take this letter and other required documents for your visa application to the Korea Embassy in your country.
For those who are already holding D-2-2, D-2-3, F-type visa, etc, please contact the International Office for your visa change and extension in late January, 2021.
* Contact Information(relating to Visa Issuance): Tel.055-772-0275, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will apply for a dormitory room for those who indicated to stay in a dormitory room in your application form. For those who did not intend to stay in dormitory in the application form, you still have chance to apply for one now. Please check dormitory building and fees in the appendix “Notice of GNU Dormitory, Spring 2021”, and reply to us with building no. that you want to stay no later than January 5, 2021. The prices in the dormitory are subject to change without prior notice when you move in. Please also note that although you select a certain type of building or room, it may not be assigned to you due to GNU dormitory situations and decision. The official moving-in date is expected to begin on late of August, 2020. For those applying for a dormitory room, they have to buy one of the meal plans upon their arrival on the campus.
※ This Spring semester starts from March 2st and Class begins on 2nd, 2021.